Sunday, January 16, 2011

What Do Ulcers In A Dog's Mouth Look Like

sewing their own future (Brown Larosa)


is palpable when their dreams with passion and dedication you devoted to particular art: invent and create clothes. As in a common project puts on paper the first model of his dreams, fine lines, more and more safe, then it turns into a real dress with elegance and artistry. E 'with creative button that is born of a suit, first in the mind of the designer, then by his pencil and, finally, from paper to fabric! Chasing the desire to build his own brand of designer figure is equivalent to that artist, because they like any perfectionist strives to achieve what he imagines. When the taste of the designer comes out of a popular model and applied by others is possible to make a difference and open the doors of the fashion world.

talking with a person experiences these emotions brings out all the attention to small details, which are also the hallmarks of talent, while the stuff slips through your fingers in a climate in which to experience the fervor of those who create and loves to create. Is this the world has revealed that Rosita Trifilio, clean, simple girl smile that he attended the academy of Cosenza and New Style with commitment and devotion cultivates the dream to become a famous fashion designer.


How did your passion for fashion?
There was a precise moment, I have always had a passion for drawing, design clothes from a young, gorgeous and elegant dream wedding dresses and wedding. I have always seen in the simple and naive scrawls traced real clothes that I could achieve in my future. A family anecdote has it that I have this passion since I would be the result of two work perfectly merged together, that of my father, painter and my mother, a dressmaker, what could come out if a person with so much creativity? In fact up to three years ago drew only for passion, I attended a technical school near my town shopping, but once out of school I decided to take my dream.



Is there any particular anecdote that opened this way?
There is actually a particular episode where I remember I felt within me the desire to become a fashion designer. When I was little, my mother sewed clothes for my sister and me at some birthday party or any marriage, I particularly remember a dress of dark blue corduroy: I will never forget that day! The attention to detail of my mother because the best fit and cut sought I opened up a world! At that time I started thinking of becoming a fashion designer and create clothing to sell in stores.


What kind of study is following to try to become a designer?
I'm attending the Academy of fashion thanks to which I am a lot of historical knowledge, practice and theory that are helping me to grow in this area. Such studies are designed to provide attention to each student because each of us must be able to hone their skills. Just at this point I had the opportunity to participate in many competitions, which give us the opportunity to know the different areas of fashion with some considerations personally. Just so you get a rich cultural and educational background and suitable for any occasion.



addition to what can be learned from others there is something more?
There are many things that nobody teaches you and if you do not have the heart and mind can not do this work. In my opinion these are among the essential requirements such as creativity, industry knowledge, a considerable cultural baggage, imagination and passion.


So what it means to be a designer?
Designer is a small word that encompasses a vast and unique world. In it we find the ability to draw and the culture, creativity, experience that every person who wants to take this path trying to keep itself to turn them into creations.


What do you expect for your future work?
For my future I hope to start working as a designer for some company in the industry recognize that my passion in designing clothes. If this does not happen anyway I do not give it up and try to create my personal brand, so as to open a series of shops with my clothes and show my skills to various companies.




Published Mezzoeuro on sale from 10/01/2011

0 comments:

Post a Comment