Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Baby Sitters Club Littlest Pet Shop

Behind the clouds (Brown Larosa)


The ironic vignette or desecrating, effective as a word spoken at the right time, but discreet as can be just something that you choose to read when we consider most appropriate, drawing slips off the flicker of a smile and sometimes it is so effective that is fixed in the minds of reader. There you find cartoonists and their works often as a hobby sometimes end up being used for educational purposes, and are often very sarcastic weapon to express and crystallize an impression as an idea.
________
We need clarity and ability to observe the world in a disillusioned and even mischievous to capture those circumstances, those phrases that can adapt better to be captured and expressed in a cartoon.
The cartoonist looks at the reality, currency policy and other news affecting his fantasy with a twist and turns them into a phrase. The joke brings to the drawing, the subject is mutual from reality, the fact approaches to the words with which you want to animate. We talked about this with Alex Rose a boy of Bisignano, who start with the passion for comic books and drawing, creating cartoons funny and shrewd in which reality is suited to his lively imagination.
_________
Alessio, when it began a passion for cartoons?
The design is part of my earliest memories, but I started to invent jokes
only recently. The passion for the cartoon came after the one for the comics I have always cultivated. First as comics because I enjoy it, I grew up I started to think that the cartoons could be a nice way to "tell" the truth. Let's say I started to get passionate about cartoons when I reached the maturity necessary to be able to define the puns to match the drawing.
_________
What do you want to communicate with his cartoons? Each vignette
I do want to give a different message, I like the idea of \u200b\u200bfocusing on a specific event. Usually I choose to treat with some irony that event has affected not only me but also the public. With 'short comic strip', that strips the other hand, do not wish to convey any message; but simply to entertain.
__________
What does this mean for you to create cartoons?
Well, I must answer honestly: you have to be present when children are invented to have a stomach ache to get out of school? This helps me in my passion that I do not want to do. Do you think could be a huge apology, that kind of stomach ache when you are students, not to continue to study even at the university, although not as a burden to me and obviously be out of course!
__________
His website and his drawings are accompanied by an original name 'comics mestizos', why this name?
The site was born in August of 2010, I thought the internet was a good way to let others know my work. Call them 'Métis' because I like the idea of \u200b\u200busing a pseudonym that highlights two parts which coexist in my character. One downside, my being harsh, sometimes against a ruling that doing good has a little 'tired, but it belongs to me. Then I could never give up with the signature "M" refers to features that a dog!

__________
What has in mind for the future from the professional point of view?
I'd like to make a long comic book story that is not only comical, but that conveys various emotions. For now, the only long history in comics that I made and which is available on the site of the comic genre, but I do not worry because I will probably just wait until you're ready to make a commitment to be successful!
_________
Having this particular passion do you hope for the future?
I know that when you propose the comics or writings, however, a something that represents us in the eyes of others has a responsibility. I think I'm just one of many expressions of this company, I have no particular role to attribute to me because of my work should be to "talk" to me. For the future I hope to do some 'all I like to do now, then work as a cartoonist and as a cartoonist. I am reminded of a reflection on society, however: in the future would be nice if this country would give a little 'more opportunities to young people, and listen to them because truth demands that we should have much to say.
_______________
Mezzoeuro Published on sale from February 12, 2011

0 comments:

Post a Comment