Monday, March 14, 2011

Bleeding Cut On Roof Of Mouth

The value of the Sacrifice (Bruna Larosa)


A passion that invades our everyday life and values \u200b\u200bsuch as respect and friendship, which really changed the way people live their days. These qualities, which are valid for life are essential in a healthy way to practice a sport, especially when the overall circumstances and would avoid the persistence of so many. It is clear that the passion for the sport, when it is healthy, it is important to cultivate, especially in our region who do not actually offers many opportunities and young people an outlet for their exuberance. There are then special cases where the passion is matched talent for what you do and you can start to think that the 'play football' could lead to something more. This is the case of a talented boy Ivan Barreca Piana di Gioia Tauro, who plays with passion and commitment in Taurianovese. His actions in the field of intelligent humility with which he lives teamwork mean that soccer is considered the idol of the area.



Ivan, when he found out I had this talent for football?
talent for football has emerged since young, ever since he was six years and playing in the yard under the house with my brother and my cousins. So I have joined the school football in my country, Tauranga and here, step by step, I faced the several categories: first kicks, chicks, newcomers, young, students, and the first team.

Which team currently plays and plays that role?
Games with the POL Taurianovese Championship promotion, although there was a continuity between his early and for a year now since I was a member of another team that plays in the first category, although they are now two years that have returned to Tauranga. There are also a central defender and right back, though I can quite easily to adapt to other roles depending on the needs of the team, for example, I can play as left back or winger.

What are your favorite players?
I appreciate so many players who do not know what I call 'the favorite', although not Inter, I like the way you play Maicon, then I like Bale, Thiago Silva, Iniesta, Giovinco. The player with the finding that Chiellini is a similarity in attitudes that will fit the roles of central defender and full back, beyond the technical aspect, then, I observe the magic with his tenacity, the decision is spent on team against opponents. If I had to choose the profile of the player that I have, I would choose just that by Chiellini and I'm working hard in this direction.

What values \u200b\u200bhas managed to convey the sport?
sport but particularly football, has given me the spirit of sacrifice: I firmly believe that only through the sacrifices and humility we can go on getting positive results. He gave me, then, the opportunity to believe in the spirit of the group, convinced as I am other than the individual to make a team win, but the ability of each player to reinvent itself and expended for the same team, without leading role, believing in 'friendship and showing the love for the shirt you wear.

manages to bring these values \u200b\u200binto everyday life?
The reality in which we live is not for not easy, in my little life I try to bring the values \u200b\u200bthat gave me the sport. I think that especially for us young people that they can be a lifeline, or better, a chance to lift things, despite the purity of the values \u200b\u200bof sport, in fact, every week on the fields of our region, but not only there are any episodes of violence that have nothing to do with football. Whether it is violence between fans, or as happens in reality most small problems between locker rooms, are all actions that highlight issues away from football, more linked to an environment that only with such strength and having very strong ideas are likely to change.

What is your dream from the professional point of view? Already
recently has really made my dream: to return to play in the Stadium of Tauranga Matteotti, in fact, although the facility was there, we spent five years of pilgrimage up and down the various fields of the plain before it resolves catch a number of bureaucratic and give us back our stadium. Personally, my dream is to lead the team in the league in my country of Excellence!

And the future?
I used to live in the moment and not think too much about my future! I hope that within a couple of years the stock still is part of my life even though I know very well will not be easy 'live Football' at these levels. Nevertheless I feel the sport part of me, it's been since I took the first kick a ball and was able to give me and still gives me indescribable emotions.





Published 10 years the number of X Mezzoeuro

0 comments:

Post a Comment